1. Don’t skip breakfast. Do not take something that is too light as breakfast.
2. Eat your main food at lunch
3. Chew food slowly as this help you eat less
4. Stop eating as soon as you are no longer hungry. To help you do this, put little food on your plate at a time.
5. If you get the urge to eat put on a tight belt to remind you that you want to lose weight
6. When hungry, try to wait ten minutes more, tell yourself you can eat but you will wait 10 minutes more.
7. Eat 2 or 3 hours before bed
Note: A craving for salt, chocolate, sugar may be deficiency in minerals or food allergy, hypoglycemia, hypothyroidism.
8. While watching TV and you feel like eating something – take a glass of water
9. Do not take alcohol in any form – it stops burning of fat and encourages storage of fat and helps you eat without control.
10. Use barley malt sweetener instead of sugar. 2tsp is just 3grams. It can be use by diabetes patient.
11. Monitor your food and see what trigger your eating more and eliminate such foods.
12. Don’t eat when you are depressed, depression will make you eat more than you need
13. If possible eat raw food, boiled, steamed, baked not fried or greasy foods.
14. Drink 6-8 glass of mineralize water or herbal teas especially before meals. You can sweeten your tea with fruit juice (not canned juice).
15. Don’t eat cake, candy, pies etc.
16. Add fiber foods and take them one and half hours before your next meals.
17. If you notice that you’re eating or over eating is trigger by where you are; move away.
18. Take the following in moderation: corn, cherries, fig, green peas, sweet potatoes, yams, white rice, pears, pineapple, grape, banana.
19. Take herbal tea that are diuretic
20. Avoid animal fat e.g. butter, cream, ice cream, mayonnaise, meat, rich dressing, whole milk etc.
21. Take the following as your snack: carrot stick, celery, walnut, unsalted popcorn, watermelon, low ft yogurt with fresh fruit. etc.
When you change your eating habits your weight will come down normally without any side effect. Losing with crash program is dangerous, in fact it has the side effect of breaking down your immune system and allowing sickness to set in. The best way to way to go about it is to follow a programme and practice what has been just listed here plus give yourself time for the weight to shed off naturally.
If you give yourself 2 to 6 months to lose weight, you will definitely get it and with no side effect or a revert of the weight coming back.
It may take some practice before you get use to the new way of eating but it will be worth it because you will become more healthy and look good physically.
Losing weight is easy if you will just change the way you eat. Go for it. Overweight people die quicker and are liable to contact disease like arthritis, heart disease, diabetes and many more.
Check your weight and plan to change your way of eating to a healthier one today!
About The Author:read more here.