It is really tough to locate a woman who does not desire to look beautiful. Rather, the fact is that most of the women are ready to do anything and everything to look beautiful and want to look glamorous from their head to toe. The majority of them shed out big amounts of money on visits to expensive salons and on expensive over the counter beauty products, in order to maintain and enhance their beauty. However, the beauty enhanced by these artificial measures lasts for a while and also makes the body on dependant on them. Therefore, it is always recommended to stay beautiful naturally.
The easiest way to look beautiful naturally is to feed the body and skin with the right food items so that they receive all the nutrients and antioxidants and thus stay healthy. Here are some food items that shall help you to enhance your beauty besides allowing you to stay fit.
• Carrots – Carrots work excellent for the skin as they are a rich source of vitamin A and beta carotene, both of which are very vital nutrients. Carrots also contain Vitamin C and thus prevent premature aging of the skin and flush out all the toxins. By eating carrots, you can also provide yourself with a natural sunscreen with a SPF between 2 to 4.
• Yogurt and cheese – Basically all dairy products are rich in Vitamin A and bears the capabilities to do wonders to our skin. Yogurt and cheese fight against the bacteria in the digestive system. They also attack the bacteria inside the mouth and thus prevent dental cavities and also tooth stains. So by including these dairy productions in your daily diet, you can impart yourself a pearly smile that is sure to last forever.
• Citrus fruits – Citrus fruits are a rich source of Vitamin C and thus assist the body to manufacture collagen that imparts proper support to the skin and makes it smooth and supple. There is no other natural way of increasing collagen than consuming citrus fruits. So replace your fried snacks by citrus fruits.
• Apple Cider Vinegar – apple cider vinegar can be consumed by adding it to your bowl of salad every day. They have a good concentration of enzymes and thus amazing healing properties. They assist in breaking down of the fat deposits that accumulate under the skin and also in removing the layer of dead skin.
• Green tea – Green is a crucial food item for skin as it has numerous benefits adhered to it. It works as an anti – inflammatory agent and thus keeps all bacteria at bay. The risk of certain skin cancer is also eliminated as it prevents the skin against the damage caused by harmful ultra violet rays of sun.
• Salmon – Skin needs to be fed with essential fatty acids so that they are well moisturized. If you are vegetarian and fish is not your preference then you can try various types of nuts, flax seed and walnuts.
About the Author: