Why men cheat on women is an age-old question. The reasons why men cheat on women can be varied. Nevertheless, we have compiled a list of the top 10 reasons why both married and unmarried men cheat. Sometimes their reasons don’t even involve you and it’s simply an ego-based decision. Other times, reasons why men cheat can involve you and your relationship, or lack thereof.
So why do some men cheat in relationships’ Almost all men know that cheating is wrong, yet many they still do it. Men will blame their reasons for cheating on their genes and their necessity to reproduce. However, aren’t we suppose to be further evolved than a chimp’ Shouldn’t we be able to control our bodies through our minds and conscious decisions’ Apparently not always.
1. Men never turn down options. Men usually don’t get offers soon, so if they get an option, they will find it difficult to turn it down.
2. At times, men feel that they are not very attractive to women. So, if a woman shows little interest in them, they would grab the opportunity immediately. This helps in boosting their ego.
3. If your relationship is not working well and distance has cropped up between the two of you, then it is likely a reason for a man to cheat. Your man can find another woman who seems to be more interesting and shares common interests.
4. If you are argumentative or a big criticizer and criticize on your man every moment, then there are chances that your man would look out for a better option and cheat on you.
5. At times, the reason can be falling out of love. If your relationship has lost the spark, then there are chances that your man can look out for greener pastures to seek love. Men can easily fall out of love if the spark in a relationship is lost.
6. If you are not sharing a healthy sex life, then wandering for your man from the relationship is not a big deal. This is one big factor that keeps a man interested in the relationship. If your sex life is not all that great and you turn down your partners’ moves often, then there is a possibility that the man might cheat.
7. At times, men cheat to take revenge on their partners. If they find out that their partner had been cheating on him, then they might also walk on the same path and cheat on you.
8. Men keep looking for changes. They always want to try something that is new and would give them a thrill. If they find an attractive woman, they might give a try and cheat on you.
9. There are many men who would try to cheat to see if they will get caught by their partner. They would want to check if they are smart enough to get away with the cheating.
10. If you have forgiven your man in the past for cheating on you, then he might develop the tendency of cheating again because they would know if they plead, you are likely to forgive him.
Stephany Alexander is a relationship expert and CEO/Founder of WomanSavers.com – The World’s Largest Database Rating Men.