Today, even women in their 30′s get wrinkles. Gone are the days when those wisdom lines (forehead creases) were the privilege of the wise and old. Understandably, the modern generation loathes these lines; they aren’t wisdom lines, but signs of aging. They mar your beauty. That’s why the market is flooded with wrinkle creams for all ages.
Getting wrinkles at 60 is normal; but getting them in your 30′s is shocking. You are still supposed to be young! In fact, the age between 30 and 40 is regarded as the new 20′s. You are supposed to have a successful career by now, a good love life, or maybe a few kids too. These are the golden years when you can command all the good things in life. A few creases here and there must not snatch the glamour and zest of your life.
Start preserving your beauty early
If you are 35 and are noticing dullness or sagging of skin, buy a good skin tightening cream. Years of stress and pollution have taken a toll on your skin. You need the best product to thwart aging signs from surfacing. This is the right time to begin using anti aging formulas. If you delay, you may lose your facial beauty, which, once lost, is hard to get back. Checking aging at the earliest stage is wise.
In case your skin is still tight and glowing, celebrate! Along with it, continue with your basic skin care. This includes cleansing, toning, and moisturizing. Eat a good diet, exercise, and be stress-free as far as possible. When you reach 40 (and still flaunt good skin) you can use an anti aging night cream as a precautionary measure.
Why some women age at 30?
The following factors may play a role:
• Genetic structure – If your mom had wrinkles in her 30′s, you may too. The best solution is to start using wrinkle creams to fight present wrinkles and prevent their further formation.
• Unhealthy lifestyle – If you have been smoking or drinking excessively, doing too many late nights (which deprive you of beauty sleep), or stuffing yourself with processed food, it shows on your skin as premature aging.
• Using too many beauty products – Teens usually love to experiment with different over-the-counter skin products. Most of them are loaded with synthetic ingredients that are not approved by the FDA. Many of these products strip off the natural moisture from your skin, overwork the skin cells, and encourage the production of free radicals. Some even damage skin on the surface.
• Sun damage – Amidst the hectic lifestyle of your 20′s, you may have been lax in applying sunscreen regularly.
• Carelessness in regular skin care – When our skin is beautiful we usually don’t pay heed to its regular cleansing, toning, and moisturizing.
• Do you often sleep with your makeup on? If yes, you have invited the aging disaster yourself! Makeup clogs pores and deprives skin cells of oxygen. They die, leaving you with a withered face.
Wrinkle creams can save your face, literally. Start using them before aging signs dominate your face and your beauty takes a backseat.